GBS Full Member
Company Details: As owner of Serve the Perfect Beer, my mission is to inspire, improve and empower beer professionals to ensure the best beer quality is delivered to the end consumer.
What do I do best:
- Host masterclasses focused on growing knowledge about beer and the brewing industry
- Host practical training seminars for bartenders focused on daily operations in the on-trade
- Host tastings to create in-depth understanding about the importance of service quality
Biography: My journey in the world of beer:
- Worked in the Bierkoning in Amsterdam a specialist beer bottle-shop: 2005 – 2017
- Worked in the Arendsnest the specialised Dutch Beer-bar in Amsterdam: 2006 – 2017
- Graduated as Liquorist at the Dutch Wine Academy: 2009
- Graduated as Zythologist at the Belgium Beer education hosted by Syntra: 2010
- Worked as manager of operations in the Arendsnest : 2010 – 2013
- Graduated my BA in International Hospitality management: 2013 - 2016
- Developed a on-trade training program for WARSTEINER, Perfect Pour Trainer: 2015 - present
- Opening up a beer training centre for small groups in the centre of Amsterdam 2018 January.
My personal mission is to share the stories of great beer worldwide.